Boucher Fine Jewelry employs a team of master jewelers and artisans that create high-quality custom jewelry for our clients and store. 99% of the fine jewelry we sell at Boucher Fine Jewelers is custom designed in-house. We have the largest selection of custom designed engagement rings in the desert area, offering our clientele unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry to cherish forever.
It takes years of refined skills to master the art of custom jewelry design. Conceptualizing a unique design, crafting a finished piece, setting the stones, fabricating components, hand-engraving, and polishing and are just a few of the skills we bring to every piece we create.
We work with each customer throughout the custom jewelry process so that their custom jewelry design is the perfect piece for them. Our attention to detail and commitment to quality of work is unmatched.
All of our design and manufacturing work is done in our store and we work with our clients throughout the entire process. Whether you are looking to create a custom engagement ring, matching wedding bands, you want to engrave a picture based on a photo or you want to melt down and old piece of jewelry and turn it into something completely new and modern, Boucher Fine Jewelers will create the exact piece that reflects your taste and personality. We can custom design and manufacture any type of jewelry including, rings, engagement rings, pendants, earrings, bracelets, charms and more…
Our custom jewelry design process includes the following steps:
- Inspiration: Whether you have a picture from a magazine or a combination of sketches or ideas, we will meet with you to discuss your vision and develop a design concept for your custom jewelry piece.
- Cost Estimate: Before we move forward with designing and manufacturing your piece, we will give you a quote for the cost of the design, metal and stones. If you have provided your own metal and stones, the price will reflect only the design and manufacturing.
- Drawings: Once we get a clear vision of your design, we will create a rendering of the design for your approval.
- Creation: Once the renderings are approved, our in-house jewelers will begin the process of creating your jewelry.
- Pick Up & Enjoy: When your custom jewelry piece is finished, we will call you and you can come in and enjoy it forever!